Sunday, January 30, 2005

GSM

Well,

I think it's time for an explanation as to why I call this blog the Girl Scout Militia. When I was in high school / Going into college, I kept going to all of these websites which would ask me for my business's name, and of course I didn't have one.

So one time I was bored and I just started thinking of why the Girl Scout's need to fundraise all the time. With the selling of baked goods & popcorn or whatever the heck else they sell door-to-door or through their parents, I thought they must have a pretty nice stash of cash.

Couple that thought with the idea of uniforms and certain survival skills (while probably not nearly as vital as the Boy Scouts), I figured they had the logistics and training to make such an idea viable.

So here the Girl Scouts are, at your door smiling with your boxes of Samoa's (my favorite, you can talk about yours), in the mean time money is being laundered and through various funneling channels back to buy nuclear arms and pay for more training operations for whenever their skills are needed (and that day is coming).

So I started using the Girl Scout Militia as my personal company name, and my mom started getting scared that the government was going to start paying extra attention to mail and different things that would come to the door for my militia group (being in Michigan, we love our militias). I think it's a great idea, and I thought I'd claim the name before the Girl Scouts' become forthright about their activities, but I'm glad to have exposed them first.

Ok enough from me.


Today's Quote:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
~Edmund Burke

No comments: