Friday, November 07, 2008

Post-Election Living

I'm pretty sure everyone is excited that Barack Obama is going to be our next president. Before you express objection to that, the reason I said it was that now we do not have to watch 24/7 political coverage telling us why this candidate or that is better on this topic or that anymore.

Instead, we get to enjoy the fall, which I feel that God has sort of postponed for us this year, so that we could fully enjoy it after the election ;). The colors around here are just starting to peak, and the weather is starting to turn. I heard on the radio this morning our low tonight is 35. WHOO HOO! 30'S!


So kick back with some cider and a loved one, and enjoy the indoor living you'll get to do for the next 4 or 5 months. Try to get outdoors to see the colors and enjoy a couple of activities, but rest up :). I know I'll be enjoying all the family time and otherwise taking part in things I really enjoy doing.

2 comments:

WICK said...

if only the pretty leaves stayed in the freakin' tree. :)

Monogenes said...

Yeah, mine aren't big enough to hate that part yet ;).