Thursday, October 11, 2007

Health Insurance

This is going to be a weird post. My health insurance provided to me by my employer changed to a much worse option today, starting next year. I think the 'consumer-driven' healthcare insurance is a bad deal, because now I'm forced to actually look and compare each aspect of the different plans, and each year re-evaluate my situation.

Thank goodness my wife works as well, so we can compare 2 PLANS! jeesh. I need a week just to read over everything, as it is all pretty complicated.

Just a rant. Go Lions!

3 comments:

WICK said...

at least you have health plans to compare. :) Right?

On a random side note....u died in my dream last night. I missed you a lot. Glad you're alive. Love u man.

Monogenes said...

Good call, it is nice to have a choice I guess. But that's another whole debate. Is choice good?

Brady said...

Today I actually read an article in the Wall Street Journal about Holland's health care system. They implemented a new policy where everyone is required to have an insurance policy or else they'd be penalized. Likewise, insurance providers could not deny coverage. It's an interesting article... maybe you'd like to read it over homecoming... just ask! Anyways, love you bro!