Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Update

Well, I have been praying for peace around the world, even though I have not had time to update the blog on the specific countries. I will always continue to pray that the oppressed will find freedom. It is almost the end of Lent, and time to celebrate Good Friday.

The basement is still flooded :(. I have not had time to stay home to watch a waterproofing company take care of the problem yet, so I shop vac everyday. That has become a very exciting ritual :). The special exit pump wore out today, but Home Depot exchanged it for a new one, so my back is spared yet again :).

Staci blew me away in our bracket pool this year, and like most years, it comes down to who picks the right champion. My hat's off to the 4 of 6 people in our bracket that chose UNC to win it all. I just didn't want them to :). So, she gets a Papa Murphy's pizza of her choosing (I know, we don't bet big :) ), and a special little trophy thing in her Yahoo profile :).

The whole family is coming down for Easter this weekend, besides Darin, Cassie, and Mady, who I am sure would want to be here, but since Mady just came along, we will see them soon enough :). It should be a great time, with great food prepared by the culinary delights of Ms. Staci.

My new job is going well, adjusting to the smaller office of it all. It is great being so close to home, and cutting back at least an hour of my day. Staci and I also joined a local gym (Club Fitness, which was running a deal where it was $500 for 3 years).

Peace out holmes.